Last winter I was laid up at home with the flu. My fiancee' called and volunteered to come over and fix dinner and play nursemaid to me. I declined, not wanting to pass on the flu to her. "Okay honey", she told me, "Will wait till after we get married. Then we can spend the rest ofour lives making each other sick!"
Last winter I was laid up at home with the flu...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What should you say if he asks you Am I your first?
- A couple have not been getting along for years...
- Two wives were airing their troubles...
- The most evil thing
- A different father
- The last request
- A change of style
- Miles Dobson was away from home on business...
- Some horse-play
- Good News, Bad News, Worse News VIII
- Весь список