There was once an aspiring veterinarian who put himself through...
There was once an aspiring veterinarian who put himself through veterinary school working nights as a taxidermist.
Upon graduation, he decided he could combine his two vocations to better serve the needs of his patients and their owners, while doubling his practice and, therefore, his income.
He opened his own offices with a shingle on the door saying, "Dr. Jones, Veterinary Medicine and Taxidermy -- Either way, you get your dog back!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The story with the moral
- Elephants IV
- What does a lion call a antelope?
- There were two bulls, a young one named George and an old one named Sam...
- This man goes into the doctor with his...
- A miserable rooster
- How to Hunt Elephants -- QA Style
- You know why a dog licks his ass?
- What are 3 problems about being an egg?
- With best intentions
- Весь список