There was once an aspiring veterinarian who put himself through...
There was once an aspiring veterinarian who put himself through veterinary school working nights as a taxidermist.
Upon graduation, he decided he could combine his two vocations to better serve the needs of his patients and their owners, while doubling his practice and, therefore, his income.
He opened his own offices with a shingle on the door saying, "Dr. Jones, Veterinary Medicine and Taxidermy -- Either way, you get your dog back!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Wife comes home to find the old man...
- What are 3 problems about being an egg?
- The best book on elephants
- Pray hard
- What do you call a fish with no eyes?
- How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- What do you call a woodpecker without a beak?
- I will put it into your ass
- A talking bird
- A girl sees three dogs in the park and kneels down to pet them...
- Весь список