There was once an aspiring veterinarian who put himself through...
There was once an aspiring veterinarian who put himself through veterinary school working nights as a taxidermist.
Upon graduation, he decided he could combine his two vocations to better serve the needs of his patients and their owners, while doubling his practice and, therefore, his income.
He opened his own offices with a shingle on the door saying, "Dr. Jones, Veterinary Medicine and Taxidermy -- Either way, you get your dog back!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The talking dog
- What is grey and comes in quarts?
- There were two cats that enjoyed running together...
- Top 15 Household Pet Dishes
- Why does a cow wear a bell?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Sales Style
- A woman and her friend are visiting the zoo...
- A dangerous job
- Footless Parrot
- What did the elephant say to the naked man?
- Весь список