Nuns First Hot Dog Two Scottish nuns have just arrived in the USA by boat and one says to the other, "I hear that the occupants of this country actually eat dogs." "Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as well do as the Americans do." Nodding emphatically, the mother superior points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk toward him. "Two dogs, please," says one. The vendor is only too pleased to oblige and he wraps both hot dogs in foil. Excited, the nuns hurry over to a bench and begin to unwrap their 'dogs.' The mother superior is first to open hers. Staring at it for a moment, she leans over to the other nun and whispers cautiously, "What part did you get?"
Nuns First Hot Dog
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Pope Dies
- What do a priest and a Christmas tree have in common?
- Two nuns turn up at the fruit market and ask the veggie man...
- What did the priest say to the nun when he screwed her?
- Cowboy Joe was telling his fellow cowboys back on the ranch...
- An unfortunate coincidence
- What is the biggest problem for an atheist?
- This fundamentalist Christian couple felt it important to...
- Waxing eloquent on the sins of the flesh...
- Show him your cross
- Весь список