The phone rings and the lady of the house answers, "Hello?"
"Mrs. Sanders, please."
"Mrs. Sanders, this is Dr. Jones at St. Agnes Laboratory. When your husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week, a biopsy from another Mr. Sanders arrived as well. We are now uncertain which one belongs to your husband. Frankly, either way the results are not too good."
"What do you mean?" Mrs. Sanders asks nervously.
"Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one tested positive for HIV.
We can't tell which is which."
"That's dreadful! Can you do the test again?" questioned Mrs. Sanders.
"Normally we can, but the new health care system will only pay for these expensive tests just one time."
"Well, what am I supposed to do now?"
"The folks at Obamacare recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town.
If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A man spoke frantically into the phone...
- Broken leg
- A woman came to the psychiatrist worried...
- Two ears burned
- An eye-doctor was having his 40th birthday...
- A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only...
- Having to face the facts
- What do you do when an epilectic takes a bath?
- Serious desease
- Three nurses all decided to play a joke on the doctor...
- Весь список