A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation.
He wrote, "I would very much like to bring my dog with me. He is well groomed and very well behaved. Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"
An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who said, "I've been operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls. I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly. and I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill. Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel. And, if your dog will vouch for you, you're welcome to stay here, too."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A robber was robbing a house...
- How do you catch a polar bear?
- What is the difference between a dog and a fox?
- Instructions on how to Colect a Beaker of Cats Urine
- How do you catch an elephant?
- What are the five reasons for not wanting to be an egg?
- At an auction
- What is grey and comes in quarts?
- There were two cows in a paddock...
- What's green and has wheels?
- Весь список