A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation.
He wrote, "I would very much like to bring my dog with me. He is well groomed and very well behaved. Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"
An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who said, "I've been operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls. I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly. and I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill. Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel. And, if your dog will vouch for you, you're welcome to stay here, too."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- I will put it into your ass
- What's green and has wheels?
- Three mice are sitting in a bar talking...
- Good business
- What do you call a dog with two balls and no hind legs?
- What do you call a dog with no legs?
- What's the biggest drawback in the jungle?
- What did the elephant say to the naked man?
- Why do dogs stick their noses in women's crotches?
- The Insensitive Gorilla
- Весь список