A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation.
He wrote, "I would very much like to bring my dog with me. He is well groomed and very well behaved. Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"
An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who said, "I've been operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls. I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly. and I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill. Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel. And, if your dog will vouch for you, you're welcome to stay here, too."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- THE CROCODILE OR THE WHALE?
- German Shepard on Golf Course
- Three mice are sitting in a bar talking...
- An old bloke in the Northern Territory was showing...
- A talking horse
- What are 3 problems about being an egg?
- What does a lion call a antelope?
- Instructions on how to Colect a Beaker of Cats Urine
- How To Give Your Cat a Pill
- I've never understood why women love cats...
- Весь список