Pilot to tower...
Pilot to tower . . . pilot to tower . . . I am 300 miles from land . . . 600 feet over water . . . and running out of fuel . . . please instruct! Tower to pilot . . . tower to pilot . . . repeat after me: "Our Father, which art in heaven . . ."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A great way to spend eternity
- A businessman was having a tough time lugging his lumpy...
- Steve is going on an ocean cruise, and he tells his doctor...
- Thank you..thank you very much!
- How do you pick up TWA flight attendants?
- The Mohel
- Magician and Parrot
- El delicatassen
- Helpful advice for travellers
- Весь список