Pope Dies The Pope dies and, naturally, goes to heaven. He's met by the reception committee, and after a whirlwind tour is told that he can enjoy any of the myriad recreations available. He decides that he wants to read all of the ancient original text of the Holy Scriptures, and spends the next eon or so learning the languages. After becoming a linguistic master, he sits down in the library and begins to pore over every version of the Bible, working back from the most recent "Easy Reading" to the original script. All of a sudden there is a scream in the library. The angels come running to him, only to find the Pope huddled in a chair, crying to himself, and muttering, "An 'R'! They left out the 'R'." God takes him aside, offering comfort and asks him what the problem is. After collecting his wits, the Pope sobs again, "It's the letter 'R' ... the word was supposed to be CELEBRATE!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Whats black and white and red all over?
- Do you know what happens if you don't pay your exorcist?
- An anti-bat spray
- How can you tell if someone is half Catholic and half Jewish?
- A minister was asked by a politician...
- The three truths in life
- How many TV evangelists does it take to change a light bulb?
- The girl knelt in the confessional and said...
- Sister Ann, arent you putting on a little weight?
- Camel Died
- Весь список