Pope Dies The Pope dies and, naturally, goes to heaven. He's met by the reception committee, and after a whirlwind tour is told that he can enjoy any of the myriad recreations available. He decides that he wants to read all of the ancient original text of the Holy Scriptures, and spends the next eon or so learning the languages. After becoming a linguistic master, he sits down in the library and begins to pore over every version of the Bible, working back from the most recent "Easy Reading" to the original script. All of a sudden there is a scream in the library. The angels come running to him, only to find the Pope huddled in a chair, crying to himself, and muttering, "An 'R'! They left out the 'R'." God takes him aside, offering comfort and asks him what the problem is. After collecting his wits, the Pope sobs again, "It's the letter 'R' ... the word was supposed to be CELEBRATE!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's the difference between Jesus and...
- What is the fastest way to get a nun pregnant?
- What is an atheists favorite Christmas movie?
- Father! Father! An old man on crutches walked up...
- Love Jesus
- Jesus has risen
- Jesus and Moses are sitting in a boat fishing...
- Heaven and smoking
- What was the first thing Adam said to Eve ?
- Весь список