Father: Did Paul bring you home last night? Daughter: Yes, it was late. Daddy. Did the noise disturb you? Father: No, My Dear, it wasn't the noise. It was the silence.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Important thoughts
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Math style
- Whats worse than shit on Olivia Newton Johns face?
- Holiday Party Festivity Levels
- Tombstone Epitaph IV
- A lady was in a hardware store looking at...
- If Radio Shack made toasters...
- The Twelve Politically-Correct Days of Christmas
- What sits at the bottom of the bed and constantly takes the piss???
- What do elephants use for tampoons?
- Весь список