The talking dog
A man tried to sell his neighbour a new dog. "This is a talking dog," he said. "And you can have him for five dollars." The neighbour said, "Who do you think you're kidding with this talking dog stuff? There ain't no such animal." Suddenly the dog looked up with tears in his eyes. "Please buy me, Sir," he pleaded. "This man is cruel. He never buys me a meal, never bathes me, never takes me for a walk. And I used to be the richest trick dog in America. I performed before kings. I was in the army and was decorated ten times." "Hey!" said the neighbour. "He can talk. Why do you want to sell him for just five dollars?" "Because," said the seller, "I'm getting tired of all his lies."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Persistency Act
- What do you do with a dog with no legs?
- Wife comes home to find the old man...
- What does a lion call a antelope?
- A horse walks into a bar...
- What do you call a sleeping bull?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Senior Manager Style
- What has two legs, spots, and bleeds?
- Two goldfish are in a tank...
- Want some chicken?
- Весь список