The talking dog
A man tried to sell his neighbour a new dog. "This is a talking dog," he said. "And you can have him for five dollars." The neighbour said, "Who do you think you're kidding with this talking dog stuff? There ain't no such animal." Suddenly the dog looked up with tears in his eyes. "Please buy me, Sir," he pleaded. "This man is cruel. He never buys me a meal, never bathes me, never takes me for a walk. And I used to be the richest trick dog in America. I performed before kings. I was in the army and was decorated ten times." "Hey!" said the neighbour. "He can talk. Why do you want to sell him for just five dollars?" "Because," said the seller, "I'm getting tired of all his lies."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Footless Parrot
- What do you call a dog with two balls and no hind legs?
- Why do gorillas have big noses?
- A middle-aged man recieves a brazillian parrot...
- Almost no diffenrence
- Two eagles are soaring along when suddenly...
- What do you get if you sleep under a cow?
- Did you hear Lassie had a son with a Rottweiler?
- How do you catch a polar bear?
- What do you do when a Rottweiler gets amorous on your leg?
- Весь список