A man tried to sell his neighbour a new dog. "This is a talking dog," he said. "And you can have him for five dollars." The neighbour said, "Who do you think you're kidding with this talking dog stuff? There ain't no such animal." Suddenly the dog looked up with tears in his eyes. "Please buy me, Sir," he pleaded. "This man is cruel. He never buys me a meal, never bathes me, never takes me for a walk. And I used to be the richest trick dog in America. I performed before kings. I was in the army and was decorated ten times." "Hey!" said the neighbour. "He can talk. Why do you want to sell him for just five dollars?" "Because," said the seller, "I'm getting tired of all his lies."
The talking dog
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Did you hear about the guy that entered his dog at Crufts?
- How do you catch a polar bear?
- How do you give a cowboy a hard-on?
- What do you get if you sleep under a cow?
- Beware of dog!
- What did the elephant say to the naked man?
- With best intentions
- An old lady owned two monkeys...
- An ant and an elephant share a night of romance...
- What are 3 problems about being an egg?
- Весь список