A man tried to sell his neighbour a new dog. "This is a talking dog," he said. "And you can have him for five dollars." The neighbour said, "Who do you think you're kidding with this talking dog stuff? There ain't no such animal." Suddenly the dog looked up with tears in his eyes. "Please buy me, Sir," he pleaded. "This man is cruel. He never buys me a meal, never bathes me, never takes me for a walk. And I used to be the richest trick dog in America. I performed before kings. I was in the army and was decorated ten times." "Hey!" said the neighbour. "He can talk. Why do you want to sell him for just five dollars?" "Because," said the seller, "I'm getting tired of all his lies."
The talking dog
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's the difference between a rotwieler and a poodle?
- How do you catch an elephant?
- A man took his Rottweiler to the vet...
- Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
- Elephants IX
- Where do you find a no legged dog?
- Almost no diffenrence
- Elephants II
- Man and wife at the zoo
- Did you know elephants have sex organs on their feet?
- Весь список