The Australian way
After working for years, a hooker finally retired and, being afraid of spending the rest of her life alone, she decided to marry. She had been with so many perverted men over the years that she felt she needed a change and would only get one by marrying a virgin male near her age. She took out ads in newspapers around the world seeking a male virgin who was 55 years old. She finally narrowed her choice to an Australian computer programmer. After a thorough background check, she was satisfied that he had indeed never been with a woman and they were married. On their wedding night, she went into the bathroom to change into her nightie. When she came back out, she found that her new husband had taken the bed and everything in the room and stacked it in one corner of the room. Thinking this was rather kinky, she said to her husband, "I thought you had never been with a woman." He replied, "That's true, but if it's anything like screwing a kangaroo, we're going to need all the room we can get!
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A mother-daughter conversation
- What do you call a woman who can suck golf balls through a hose?
- How is sex like air?
- Why is sex like money in the bank?
- How can a man tell when his sperm count is elevated?
- Do you know what a Yankee is?
- What am I?
- This woman has her bridge club every Thursday night...
- Birth control
- Did you hear about the woman who only had two chances to get pregnant?
- Весь список