The best book on elephants
The UN sponsored a competition on which nation can produce the best book on elephants.
The British submited a dry historical account "The Elephant and the British Empire."
The French submited a text "The Sensuality of the Elephant -- a Personal Account."
The Germans submited 47 Volumes entitled "An Elementary Introduction to the Foundation of the Science of the Elephant's Ear."
The Americans submited an article from "Money" magazine: "Elephants -- the Perfect Tax Shelter for the 80s"
Green-Peace submited a counter-entry "Elephants -- they're better than People"
The Russians submited a terse manuscript titled "The superiority of the Soviet Elephant"
And submited a poem "The Joy and Freedom Brought forth by the Soviet Elephant."
But the Japanese won with their Promotional Flier "We have no Elephants but wouldn't you want to buy a Honda instead"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- German Shepard on Golf Course
- Why don't oysters give to charity?
- What do you call a woodpecker without a beak?
- A gruesome murder
- The Insensitive Gorilla
- What's the biggest drawback in the jungle?
- What do you call a dog with no back legs and balls of steel?
- A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow...
- A little boy squirrel and a little girl squirrel...
- Two goldfish are in a tank...
- Весь список