The best book on elephants
The UN sponsored a competition on which nation can produce the best book on elephants.
The British submited a dry historical account "The Elephant and the British Empire."
The French submited a text "The Sensuality of the Elephant -- a Personal Account."
The Germans submited 47 Volumes entitled "An Elementary Introduction to the Foundation of the Science of the Elephant's Ear."
The Americans submited an article from "Money" magazine: "Elephants -- the Perfect Tax Shelter for the 80s"
Green-Peace submited a counter-entry "Elephants -- they're better than People"
The Russians submited a terse manuscript titled "The superiority of the Soviet Elephant"
And submited a poem "The Joy and Freedom Brought forth by the Soviet Elephant."
But the Japanese won with their Promotional Flier "We have no Elephants but wouldn't you want to buy a Honda instead"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why do elephants paint thier testicles red?
- Did you hear Lassie had a son with a Rottweiler?
- What's the difference between a rotwieler and a poodle?
- Hungry Snake
- Why don't oysters give to charity?
- The story with the moral
- My brother-in-law went to the doctor complaining of...
- A man takes his sick dog to the vet...
- What does a lion call a antelope?
- Elephants V
- Весь список