The boss called one of his employees into the office...
The boss called one of his employees into the office. "Rob," he said, "you've been with the company for a year. You started off in the post room, one week later you were promoted to a sales position, and one month after that you were promoted to district manager of the sales department. Just four short months later, you were promoted to vice- chairman. Now it's time for me to retire, and I want you to take over the company. What do you say to that?"
"Thanks," said the employee.
"Thanks?" the boss replied.a "Is that all you can say?"
"I suppose not," the employee said. "Thanks, Dad."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard V
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard X
- Retire Aged Personell Early
- A bus station is where a bus stops...
- When the staff goes out after work, they talk about...
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard II
- When the formal private briefing of the attractive new teacher...
- The pretty secretary came in late for work the third day...
- How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
- Equally qualified
- Весь список