The boss called one of his employees into the office...
The boss called one of his employees into the office. "Rob," he said, "you've been with the company for a year. You started off in the post room, one week later you were promoted to a sales position, and one month after that you were promoted to district manager of the sales department. Just four short months later, you were promoted to vice- chairman. Now it's time for me to retire, and I want you to take over the company. What do you say to that?"
"Thanks," said the employee.
"Thanks?" the boss replied.a "Is that all you can say?"
"I suppose not," the employee said. "Thanks, Dad."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Not so fast!
- God Meets Bureaucracy
- Two executives working in the garment center are having lunch together...
- The WORK virus
- It had taken him several months, but the executive...
- Time to quit
- A site foreman had ten very lazy men working for him...
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard IX
- The pretty secretary came in late for work the third day...
- Retire Aged Personell Early
- Весь список