The boss called one of his employees into the office...
The boss called one of his employees into the office. "Rob," he said, "you've been with the company for a year. You started off in the post room, one week later you were promoted to a sales position, and one month after that you were promoted to district manager of the sales department. Just four short months later, you were promoted to vice- chairman. Now it's time for me to retire, and I want you to take over the company. What do you say to that?"
"Thanks," said the employee.
"Thanks?" the boss replied.a "Is that all you can say?"
"I suppose not," the employee said. "Thanks, Dad."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The most painful part
- Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning...
- Mrs. Jones is having her house painted...
- God Meets Bureaucracy
- Mr. Jones had hired a new secretary...
- A middle manager is called into his bosses office...
- Humor on the job
- Jim will not be in today. He is not feeling himself. Thank you.
- Bank Teller
- Why you should learn to use algebra . . .
- Весь список