The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order...
The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order a pair of animals. He sat at his computer and typed the following sentence: "I would like to place an order for two mongooses, to be delivered at your earliest convenience."
He stared at the screen, focusing on that odd word mongooses. Then he deleted the word and added another, so that the sentence now read: "I would like to place an order for two mongeese, to be delivered at your earliest convenience."
Again he stared at the screen, this time focusing on the new word, which seemed just as odd as the original one. Finally, he deleted the whole sentence and started all over. "Everyone knows no full-stocked zoo should be without a mongoose," he typed. "Please send us two of them."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A middle-aged man recieves a brazillian parrot...
- A dog walks into a butcher shop...
- What is grey and comes in quarts?
- What do you call a dog with two balls and no hind legs?
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOGS AND CATS
- Three mice are sitting in a bar talking...
- What do you call a rabbit with a bent dick?
- Beware of dog!
- What does the snail say when he gets on the turtle?
- Have you ever smelled moth balls?
- Весь список