The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order...
The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order a pair of animals. He sat at his computer and typed the following sentence: "I would like to place an order for two mongooses, to be delivered at your earliest convenience."
He stared at the screen, focusing on that odd word mongooses. Then he deleted the word and added another, so that the sentence now read: "I would like to place an order for two mongeese, to be delivered at your earliest convenience."
Again he stared at the screen, this time focusing on the new word, which seemed just as odd as the original one. Finally, he deleted the whole sentence and started all over. "Everyone knows no full-stocked zoo should be without a mongoose," he typed. "Please send us two of them."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Laboratory Rabbit Freedom
- What do you get if you sleep under a cow?
- Two cows were talking in the field one day...
- What's the biggest drawback in the jungle?
- Persistency Act
- A fair warning
- A gruesome murder
- A man running a little behind schedule arrives...
- What do you call a rabbit with a bent dick?
- Good business
- Весь список