The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order...
The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order a pair of animals. He sat at his computer and typed the following sentence: "I would like to place an order for two mongooses, to be delivered at your earliest convenience."
He stared at the screen, focusing on that odd word mongooses. Then he deleted the word and added another, so that the sentence now read: "I would like to place an order for two mongeese, to be delivered at your earliest convenience."
Again he stared at the screen, this time focusing on the new word, which seemed just as odd as the original one. Finally, he deleted the whole sentence and started all over. "Everyone knows no full-stocked zoo should be without a mongoose," he typed. "Please send us two of them."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Pray hard
- What does an elephant keep up its trunk?
- One night a man heard howls coming from his basement...
- Pet owners
- Why does a cow wear a bell?
- It's so easy to milk a cow...
- What do you do with a dog with no legs?
- How do you make a cat drink?
- There were two cows in a paddock...
- Весь список