The Mother Superior in the convent school was chatting with her young charges and she asked them what they wanted to be when they grew up. A twelve-year-old said, "I want to be a prostitute." The Mother Superior fainted dead away on the spot. When they revived her, she raised her head from the ground and gasped, "What did you say?" The young girl shrugged. "I said I want to be a prostitute." "A prostitute!" the Mother Superior said, "Oh, praise sweet Jesus! And I thought you said you wanted to be a Protestant."
The Mother Superior in the convent school was chatting with...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you call a man that marries another man?
- Stress-Relieving Prayer
- Sister Margaret died...
- The Hat
- A man walked into a gift shop that sold religious items...
- Knowing that the minister was very fond of cherry brandy...
- What is the biggest problem for an atheist?
- Do you know what happens if you don't pay your exorcist?
- What do a priest and a Christmas tree have in common?
- What was the First Commandment?
- Весь список