Three Irish women were discussing their respective mates...
Could this herald the return of our resident wise man, Cunning Lin Gus?
Three Irish women were discussing their respective mates over tea. "I call my man 'Eight,' " said the first woman, "Because he's got eight inches, and we do it eight times a day." The second woman said in response, "I call my man 'Ten'because his dong is ten inches long, and we do it ten times every night." The first woman then asked the third woman "What do you call your man?" She answered " 'Creme de Menthe.' " "Why? Isn't' that a liqueur?" the other two wanted to know. "Yep, it is," said the woman, continuing, "yeah, you betcha!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Little Johnny was 7 years old, and like other boys his age...
- Why is sex like money in the bank?
- Every precaution
- Old Chinese proverb
- What do you call a woman who can suck golf balls through a hose?
- What Not to Name Your Dog
- Once in a medieval times, there was a King who was getting sort of...
- What's the difference between mono and herpes?
- Twice a day
- Весь список