The grave of Ellen Shannon in Girard, Pennsylvania is almost a consumer tip: Who was fatally burned March 21, 1870 by the explosion of a lamp filled with "R.E. Danforth's Non-Explosive Burning Fluid"
Tombstone Epitaph X
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you see when the pillsbary dough boy bends over?
- Tough job
- The Diet
- Many moons
- What happened to the Pope when he visited Mount Olive?
- What did the normal baby say to the test tube baby?
- A few words of wisdom
- If Thinking Machines made toasters...
- A little old lady sits at the luncheonette counter...
- Весь список