Two guys go hunting...
Two guys go hunting. Jerry has never gone hunting while Joe has hunted all his life.
When they get to the northern Wisconsin woods, Joe tells Jerry to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand. After he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears a blood-curdling scream.
He rushes back to Jerry and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!"
Jerry says, "Hey, I tried. I really did. When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said, 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?' I couldn't keep quiet any more!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Perfect customer
- What do you do when a Rottweiler gets amorous on your leg?
- What do you call a rabbit with a bent dick?
- How To Give Your Cat a Pill
- Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
- Farmer John had just walked into the local watering hole...
- THE CROCODILE OR THE WHALE?
- A little girl was out with her Grandmother...
- Pet owners
- One day Mongo is in his back yard digging a hole...
- Весь список