Two guys go hunting...
Two guys go hunting. Jerry has never gone hunting while Joe has hunted all his life.
When they get to the northern Wisconsin woods, Joe tells Jerry to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand. After he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears a blood-curdling scream.
He rushes back to Jerry and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!"
Jerry says, "Hey, I tried. I really did. When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said, 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?' I couldn't keep quiet any more!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- I've never understood why women love cats...
- What's green and has wheels?
- A boy and girl octopus out on a date...
- A fair warning
- What did the fish say when he hit a concrete wall?
- A horse walks into a bar...
- What do you get when you cross an elephant with a poodle?
- Two goldfish are in a tank when one turns to the other...
- Instructions on how to Colect a Beaker of Cats Urine
- Весь список