Two guys go hunting...
Two guys go hunting. Jerry has never gone hunting while Joe has hunted all his life.
When they get to the northern Wisconsin woods, Joe tells Jerry to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand. After he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears a blood-curdling scream.
He rushes back to Jerry and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!"
Jerry says, "Hey, I tried. I really did. When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said, 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?' I couldn't keep quiet any more!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Tarzania II
- How to Hunt Elephants -- QA Style
- What's the difference between a duck and a cow?
- How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- Why do dogs stick their noses in women's crotches?
- Elephants IX
- There were two cats that enjoyed running together...
- One day a man was walking in the woods when he got lost...
- The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order...
- My brother-in-law went to the doctor complaining of...
- Весь список