Two guys go hunting...
Two guys go hunting. Jerry has never gone hunting while Joe has hunted all his life.
When they get to the northern Wisconsin woods, Joe tells Jerry to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand. After he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears a blood-curdling scream.
He rushes back to Jerry and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!"
Jerry says, "Hey, I tried. I really did. When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said, 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?' I couldn't keep quiet any more!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Two eagles are soaring along when suddenly...
- What's the biggest drawback in the jungle?
- A duck in the shop
- Stuttering animal
- Why does a dog lick his balls?
- A blind man walks into a drug store with his seeing eye dog...
- Farmer John had just walked into the local watering hole...
- A fair warning
- What do you call a woodpecker without a beak?
- Did you hear about the blind skunk...
- Весь список