Visiting the modern art museum, a lady turned...
Visiting the modern art museum, a lady turned to an attendant standing nearby. "This," she said, "I suppose, is one of those hideous representations you call modern art?" "No, madam," replied the attendant. "That one's called a mirror."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's black and white and comes in little cans?
- What's the similarity between Michael Jackson and McDonalds?
- A mother was reading a book about animals to her 3 year old daughter...
- A man lay sprawled across three entire seats...
- What was the last thing Di said to Dodi?
- What did Marv Albert do after NBC gave him the pink slip?
- What is Homer Simpson's favorite ice cream?
- If Britney Spears and Fat Bastard mated...
- IMPORTANT NEWS TO ALL GUYS THAT GO OUT TO CLUBS OR BARS
- Do the math
- Весь список