Visiting the modern art museum, a lady turned...
Visiting the modern art museum, a lady turned to an attendant standing nearby. "This," she said, "I suppose, is one of those hideous representations you call modern art?" "No, madam," replied the attendant. "That one's called a mirror."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Tom Jones Syndrome
- What's the difference between Madonna and the Panama Canal?
- Have you heard about Michael Jackson's New Book?
- What do you call 5 dogs with no balls?
- What does Kurt Cobain and Michaelangelo have in common?
- Solve the riddle
- What did Marv Albert do after NBC gave him the pink slip?
- I recently had surgery on my hand, and asked the doctor...
- A definition of God
- What do you call Batman and Robbin run over?
- Весь список