Visiting the modern art museum, a lady turned...
Visiting the modern art museum, a lady turned to an attendant standing nearby. "This," she said, "I suppose, is one of those hideous representations you call modern art?" "No, madam," replied the attendant. "That one's called a mirror."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is the difference between Michael Jackson and greyhound racing?
- A definition of God
- What's stiff and excites women?
- Chuck Norris
- Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men?
- What's O. J. Simpson's Internet address?
- Public Statement by the Rev. Jesse Jackson
- Solve the riddle
- Mike Tyson gets out of jail and proceeds to do what...
- What does Kurt Cobain and Michaelangelo have in common?
- Весь список