Помогите переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную
Помогите пожалуйста перевести с прямой речи в косвенную:
1)He has just said,"I want to speak to you."
2) He said," We have finished our work"
3) He said,"This task is very defficult."
4) He said to her," I have been waiting for you since two o'clock"
5) She said," I have been very ill, but i'm feeling much better"
Переделайте предложения из прямой речи в косвенную (Reported Speech), обращая внимание на правило согласования времен:
1) The price influences my decision most. Цена влияет на мое решение больше всего.
2) I had used the previous brand for three years. Я использовал предыдущий бренд за три года
3) We must improve customer satisfaction. Мы должны улучшить удовлетворенность потребителя
4)You are the people who will decide the future of the organization. Вы - люди, которые решат будущее организации
5) I have been using my present brand for two years. Я использовал свой существующий бренд в течение двух лет
6) Prices went up in 1999. В 1999 цены повысились.
ребятки хелп ми)))))
люди ну помогите)))))
Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь, соблюдая правило согласования времен. (0,2×10) 1. Mr. Brown said, “I have been working in the institute for 5 years.” 2. The teacher said to the class, “We will discuss this subject tomorrow.” 3. Mike said, “Will you come tomorrow?” 4. I said, “Have you bought the present for your cousin?” 5. He said, “What happened to John?” 6. Grandmother said, “Why was Ann crying all the day yesterday?” 7. Sasha said, “Who goes to the theatre?” 8. Father said to me, “Don’t stay there long.” 9. My mother said to me, “Send me the telegram as soon as you arrive.” 10. He said, “I can give you a good example.”
SUSAN. Good morning, doctor.
DOCTOR. Good morning, Susan. What's the matter with you?
SUSAN. I feel bad. I have a headache, and I am afraid I am running a temperature.
DOCTOR. Open your mouth and show me your throat. You have a bad cold, Susan. You must stay in bed for two days until your temperature is normal and you stop coughing.
SUSAN. How I hate being ill and staying in bed!
DOCTOR. But if you are not careful, you may fall ill with the flu or pneumonia. I'll prescribe some medicine.
SUSAN. Thank you, doctor. Good-bye.
Помогите переделать в косвенную речь.
Susan greets the doctor. The doctor greets Susan and asks her what the matter is with her. Susan says that she feels bad and adds that she has a headache and may be runnig a temperture. The doctor asksk Susan to open her mouth and show him her throat. He concluds that she has a bad cold. he advises Susan to stay in bed for two days until her temperature is normal and she stops coughing. Susan replies that she hates being ill and staying in bed. The doctor warns her that if she is not careful she may fall ill with the flue or pneumonia. He reassures her and says that he will prescribe some medicine. Susan thanks the doctor, says good- by to him and leaves.
Виталий это не правильно , в report speech мы возвращаемся на время на зал
То есть если у вас presente simple то мы ставим past simple и так далее
" I like novels written by Dichens,said nina ti her friend Vera.I have reaf many of them"-Nina told vera...
помогите пожалуйста переделать в косвенную речь
Nina told her friend Vera that she liked novels written by Dickens.
Nina told Vera that she had read many of them.
1. The teacher told us, "Copy the word into your exercise books"
2. She said ,"They will come on Saturday"
3. He asked me " is it true?
4. Join saod " What are you doing? "
Превести из прямой в косвенную и перевести