Привет всем, давайте учится вместе.

• Marina what exactly do you want to improve? I might help you if you ask. ;)

• SubzeroRaw Here I am. I hadn't possibilities to come earlier and I am very glad to see old and new acquaintances. I see there is whole disorder in my way to express my thoughtes in English. I am upset by this. But it doesn't matter. Let us go on. I don't know from what to begin. Too much letters. Probably it is better to make new attempt that to зацикливаться. It is why I want to ask one thing and to hear your opinions. I used to hear that English is the poor language and Russian is the great and powerful one. What may it mean? And else. I want to find the English-English dictionary, something of the kind толковый словарь Даля или Ожегова, короче. I don't know nor where I may buy it nor does it exist at all. Set forth to me, please.Good-bye.
    Maybe it will of use to somebody: https://www.lingq.com/accounts/login/

• Anna here you can buy a dictionary you want. I am going to buy it as well. Moreover, it is necessary for my studies.

As for poor English, last term we studied how many words there are in different languages, and English, for instance, contains much more words than Russian does! There are about 500 thousand words in the English language!
    Just have a look at this example, "say, speak, tell, talk" - all these words are synonyms! However, Russian doesn't have so much words for one thing!

• Here is the link to a dictionary
    http://www.evrokniga.ru/index.php?chp=showpage&num=250

• Subzero :)
    Hum.Вообще-то It's I who was going to defend the English and I have got some arguments for it. But now I want stand up for the poor Russian.;).I hope you don't understand me wrong. I fear me that I can chose unsuitable words in English. Pardon me, if I will say it. So to the matter: Cказывать (рассказывать,высказывать, пересказывать); Говорить ( выговаривать, наговаривать, заговаривать, переговаривать, уговаривать); Излагать;Произносить;
    Молвить (вымолвить, замолвить); По-вест-во-вать!(вещать); At least, 4:5. Capitulate.;). Chose any another word. By the way, I know some ones with which I will the loser, but it is no in my interests to say them. Thank you for the link and, please, don't forget to point out the most gross mistakes of me. If it took too mach time to correct, хотя бы show me them. And one thing else.It is I did tell you - told you last week from Jerome Jerome. Is the sense of both tenses identical or it is some a little difference? It is all. Bye.

• Anna
    all the examples you gave are just the options of one word. There are so many words in English which are used in poems and literature that we don't even know.

What tenses do you mean: "I did tell you - told you last week" - these ones?
    So, if you speak about them, I can say that the first one doesn't exist at all. That's not a tense! The Past Simple tense is made another way. "I told, did, heard, read, wrote..." without any "did" in positive sentence! "Did" is used only in negative sentences and in questions.

As for Simple Past, it is used to say about actions that happened in the past and have no connections with the present, e.g. "A writer wrote his work last year".

As for "have got / have", the author of the famous textbook called "English Grammar In Use" - R. Murphy recommends to use more common expression nowadays, so it is "I have / I don't have", but not "I have got", which is considered out-of-date.

• Всем привет хочу пообщаться с кем нибудь на английском языке т.к. скоро сдавать экзамен! Знаю английский не очень хорошо! Буду рад если кто нибудь согласится мне помочь! Моя ICQ 400-206-221

• Anna
    I wouldn't like to discuss in which laguange there are more words. I guess it doesn't matter, moreover, we are trying to learn English.

Below you can see my correction of your mistakes.

Вообще-то It's I - the russian expression, which you seem not to know, is often used in speech - Actually.

And the next mistake in this piece of the text is It's I. So, it is said like this, but only in literature and bookish style. Normally, it is said It's me - the formal subject it which is followed by the predicate is and then is the object me. This phrase is usually used in more informal style. Well, it is better to say so.

the English and - here is the typical mistake of use of an article. If the name of a language has been used without the word "language", so you shouldn't use the definite article. When there is the word "language", you should use the definite article.

I fear me that - there is a set expression in English - I'm afraid (that). Here "that" can be omitted.

if I will say it- you've made the same mistake as before. That's a crude error!
    If you have a conditional sentence, you shouldn't use the future structure after If / When / Unless.

Capitulate. - is too official word for our conversation ;). You should have better used a phrasal verb - Give up!. Phrasal verbs are often used in daily speech.
    It is considered that 170 most popular phrasal verbs will be enough for most talks.

Chose any another word. - Here you should have used either "Chose any other word" or "Chose another word". But your phrase seems to me wrong.

I will the loser - there is no verb in the sentence! Use the infinitive of the verb to be - "I will be a loser". By the way, "loser" should be with an indefinite article.

no in my interests - I'm not a professional, but I think that nobody says like this in English. Perhaps, this expression would be more suitable I'm not interested in.

It is all? - firstly, here is the wrong word order, secondly, everyone normally says Is that all? which means "Это всё?".

It is why - the same mistake as above. You should say That is why / That's why - this is a set expression.

the English-English dictionary - the wrong use of article, you say about a thing for the first time, therefore there must be an indefinite article.

I don't know nor where I may buy it nor does it exist at all. - the whole sentence this time :). You have wrong used the turn of phrase "Neither ... nor...". And the wrong word order in the second part of the sentence. Here is my variant of your sentence.
    I don't know neither where I may buy it nor if it exists at all..

Maybe it will of use to somebody - you've missed a verb again! Here should be the verb "to be". And it seems to me that there is a wrong preposition in this expression "to be of use for sb". But I doubt.

That's all for today ;)

• Евгений чем помочь? Чем смогу, помогу. :) Кстати, уже добавил тебя :)

• Subzero You are right.There is not all fit place for this discussion here. It was just the momentary wish to stand up for Russian when I have heard that it havn't enough of words. I in all around agree that English is great, but don't hurt Russian. It is ours. Let's consent they are equal. The end.
    As for my some expressions. I cann't read textbooks becouse I go to sleep (засыпаю)in 5 minutes. But I can read literature and do it with pleasure giving to this occupation almost all my free time. That is why I may sometimes use the out-of-date (устаревшие?)words and now and then say as a ma'am or as a hobbit. :\And your comments are very useful for me.Then. My crude mistake N1: I forget -s(-es) after verbs in present simple. My crude mistake N2 : I use the future structure after If in a conditional sentence. If I am a little attentiver I will memorize from first time. (Если я буду внимательнее, я буду запоминать с первого раза. Правильно?)If I was ...I would ...(Если бы я была...,я бы запомнила...). If I make such mistakes after this You can just say "See N.." Well? As for "I did tell you" It IS, at least, I saw it by my own eyes. I send this question to native.When/ If they answer me I will tell you.:)Bye.