Помогите переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную

• Mike asks me if he can help me/Mike asked me if he could help me/Mike offers me his help/Mike offered me his help.

• здравствуйте помогите составить 5 предложений с отрицанием из косвенной речи в прямую

• 1. Nelson said:''We will not attack the enemy tomorrow"
    2. Mother said:''Do not switch on the TV, father is sleeping'.
    3. Brother said:'' Do not call them now, it is useless.''
    4. The manager said:'' People have not come yet and we cannot begin the meeting.''
    5. I was told:''You cannot stay here because the contract has not been signed.''

• Помогите пожалуйста заменить прямую речь на косвенную
    THE COOK
    Susan and Peter got married in Rome (room) where Peter was working as a teacher at the Parker Institute (('institju:Q). They lived in a nice room at the Anconi Hotel and had their meals at the restaurant of the hotel.
    Some time later Susan got an urgent telegram from her home in england which said that her mother felt bad. So she had to fly to London.
    Today she was to come back and Peter was waiting for her at Rome Airport. The plane landed with a short delay. Susan got off, went through the Customs and Passport Control and came up to Peter.
    "hello", she said. "How are you?"
    "Fine. And you?"
    "Oh, I am tired, but happy to be back. Any news?'
    "Yes, I've rented a comfortable flat for us. I've been living there for a week. It's very close to the Anconi Hotel.. Are you glad, Susan?"
    "Of course I am, but I'm also afraid. You know, l can't cook"
    ''It's all right I'll cook our meals. And we won't have to eat at home
    all the time. We can sometimes go to the Anconi restaraunt and eat our favourite dishes there."
    It took heat about an hour to get from the airport to their new home.
    "Well, you have а look at the Flat,' Peter said, "and I'll cook our lunch. We are going to have fried meat, if you don't mind. It "will be ready very quickly." And he went to the kitchen. Soon Susan came in and looked at the meat.
    "it looks very nice, but why are you cooking it without butter?
    ' "Never mind," Peter said, "it'll cook itself. We can go and have some beer"
    In the room they sat down on the sofa and began drinking beer and exchanging news. Some minutes later Susan asked: "Don't you think the meat can burn?"
    They came into the kitchen.
    It has burnt, after all;" Peter said.
    "Have you ever cooked meat before?" Susan asked.
    "As a matter of fact, l haven't"
    "Neither have I", said Susan. "You know what, let's go to the Anconi restaurant. They serve delicious fried meat there."

• Здравствуйте! Помогите пожалуйста переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную

1. I said to Jack, "Please give me your dictionary."
    2. The bus-conductor said to the passengers, "Don't get off the bus while it is going."
    3. Mary said to her brother, "Take the letter to the Post Office, please."
    4. The teacher said to Tom, "Collect the exercise-books and put them on my table."
    5. The old man said to the little girl, "Don't run across the street."
    6. The teacher said to the pupils, "Learn the poem by heart."
    7. I said to my friend, "Meet me outside the cinema at six o'clock."
    8. Mary's mother said to her, "Don't go out without your coat."
    9. The teacher said to the students, "Open your books at page 60."
    10. The doctor said to the sick man, "Don't go back to work for a fortnight."
    11. Jack said to the policeman, "Tell me the time, please."
    12. The teacher said to the student, "Clean the blackboard, please."

Change the Direct Speech into the Indirect Speech.

1. I asked my friend, "How do you feel after your holiday?"
    2. Margaret asked Richard, "Where are you going for your holidays?"
    3. Ann asked Mary, "What do you usually have for breakfast?"
    4. Jack's father asked him, "Who are you writing a letter to?"
    5. The teacher asked Bob, "When did you learn to swim?"
    6. I saw a cloud of smoke and asked, "What is burning?"
    7. Mary's mother asked her, "Where have you put your shoes?"
    8. I asked her, "Who gave you that watch?"
    9. Peter asked me, "When are you going to have dinner?"
    10. Mr. Smith asked his wife, "How much do you spend on food every week?"
    11. The policeman asked me, "Where did you lose your wallet?"

12. The teacher came into the classroom and asked the pupils, "What are you doing?"
    13. Henry asked Tom, "Who did you visit in the hospital?"
    14. I asked Bob, "Why didn't you answer my letter?"
    15. The teacher wrote the answers on the blackboard and then asked, "Who has got all the answers
    right?"
    16. The little boy asked his father, "Why does a policeman wear a uniform?"
    17. I asked him, "Who are you looking at?"
    18. Tom asked the teacher, "What does the word mean?

• Здравствуйте! Помогите пожалуйста переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную

1. I said to Jack, "Please give me your dictionary."-I asked jack to give me his dictionary.
    2. The bus-conductor said to the passengers, "Don't get off the bus while it is going."-The bus-conductor told the passengers not to get off the bus while it was going.
    3. Mary said to her brother, "Take the letter to the Post Office, please."-Mary asked her brother to take the letter to the Post Office.
    4. The teacher said to Tom, "Collect the exercise-books and put them on my table."-The teacher ordered Tom to collect the exercise-books and put them on her/his table.
    5. The old man said to the little girl, "Don't run across the street."-The old man told the little girl not to run across the street.
    6. The teacher said to the pupils, "Learn the poem by heart."-The teacher told the pupils to learn the poem by heart.
    7. I said to my friend, "Meet me outside the cinema at six o'clock."-I asked my friend to meet me outside the cinema at six o'clock.
    8. Mary's mother said to her, "Don't go out without your coat."- Mary's mother told her not to go out without her coat.
    9. The teacher said to the students, "Open your books at page 60."-The teacher told the students to open your books at/to page 60.
    10. The doctor said to the sick man, "Don't go back to work for a fortnight."-The doctor told the sick man not to go back to work for a fortnight.
    11. Jack said to the policeman, "Tell me the time, please."-Jack asked the policeman to tell him the time.
    12. The teacher said to the student, "Clean the blackboard, please."-The teacher asked the student to clean the blackboard.

1. I asked my friend, "How do you feel after your holiday?"-I asked my friend how he felt after his holiday.
    2. Margaret asked Richard, "Where are you going for your holidays?"-Margaret asked Richard where he was going for his holidays.
    3. Ann asked Mary, "What do you usually have for breakfast?"-Ann asked Mary what she usually had for breakfast.
    4. Jack's father asked him, "Who are you writing a letter to?"-Jack's father asked him who he was writing a letter to.
    5. The teacher asked Bob, "When did you learn to swim?"-The teacher asked Bob when he had learned to swim.
    6. I saw a cloud of smoke and asked, "What is burning?"-I saw a cloud of smoke and asked what was burning.
    7. Mary's mother asked her, "Where have you put your shoes?"-Mary's mother asked her where she had put her shoes.
    8. I asked her, "Who gave you that watch?"-I asked her who had given her that watch.
    9. Peter asked me, "When are you going to have dinner?"-Peter asked me when I was going to have dinner.
    10. Mr. Smith asked his wife, "How much do you spend on food every week?"- Mr. Smith asked his wife how much she spent on food every week.
    11. The policeman asked me, "Where did you lose your wallet?"-The policeman asked me where I had lost my wallet.

12. The teacher came into the classroom and asked the pupils, "What are you doing?"-The teacher came into the classroom and asked the pupils what they were doing.
    13. Henry asked Tom, "Who did you visit in the hospital?"-Henry asked Tom who he had visited in the hospital.
    14. I asked Bob, "Why didn't you answer my letter?"- I asked Bob why he had not answered my letter.
    15. The teacher wrote the answers on the blackboard and then asked, "Who has got all the answers
    right?"-The teacher wrote the answers on the blackboard and then asked who had got all the answers
    right.T
    16. The little boy asked his father, "Why does a policeman wear a uniform?"-The little boy asked his father why a policeman wore a uniform.
    17. I asked him, "Who are you looking at?"-I asked him who he was looking at.
    18. Tom asked the teacher, "What does the word mean?-Tom asked the teacher what the word meant.

• Здравствуйте! Помогите пожалуйста переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную. Срочно надо пожалуйста !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Заранее спасибо

1. I said to Jack, "Please give me your dictionary."
    2. The bus-conductor said to the passengers, "Don't get off the bus while it is going."
    3. Mary said to her brother, "Take the letter to the Post Office, please."
    4. The teacher said to Tom, "Collect the exercise-books and put them on my table."
    5. The old man said to the little girl, "Don't run across the street."
    6. The teacher said to the pupils, "Learn the poem by heart."
    7. I said to my friend, "Meet me outside the cinema at six o'clock."
    8. Mary's mother said to her, "Don't go out without your coat."
    9. The teacher said to the students, "Open your books at page 60."
    10. The doctor said to the sick man, "Don't go back to work for a fortnight."
    11. Jack said to the policeman, "Tell me the time, please."
    12. The teacher said to the student, "Clean the blackboard, please."

1. I asked my friend, "How do you feel after your holiday?"
    2. Margaret asked Richard, "Where are you going for your holidays?"
    3. Ann asked Mary, "What do you usually have for breakfast?"
    4. Jack's father asked him, "Who are you writing a letter to?"
    5. The teacher asked Bob, "When did you learn to swim?"
    6. I saw a cloud of smoke and asked, "What is burning?"
    7. Mary's mother asked her, "Where have you put your shoes?"
    8. I asked her, "Who gave you that watch?"
    9. Peter asked me, "When are you going to have dinner?"
    10. Mr. Smith asked his wife, "How much do you spend on food every week?"
    11. The policeman asked me, "Where did you lose your wallet?"

12. The teacher came into the classroom and asked the pupils, "What are you doing?"
    13. Henry asked Tom, "Who did you visit in the hospital?"
    14. I asked Bob, "Why didn't you answer my letter?"
    right?"
    16. The little boy asked his father, "Why does a policeman wear a uniform?"
    17. I asked him, "Who are you looking at?"
    18. Tom asked the teacher, "What does the word mean?

• Помогите, пожалуйста, перевести из прямой речи в косвенную!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1. "We have a lift but very often it doesn’t work," they said.
    2. "We have moved into our new flat. We don't like it nearly as much as our last one," said my aunt.
    3. "Nothing grows in my garden. It never gets anу sun," she said.
    4. "I've been in London for a month but so far I haven't had time to visit the Tower," he said.
    5. He said, "My wife has just been made a judge."
    6. "Who put salt in my coffee?" he asked.
    7. "Why did you travel first class?" I asked him.
    8. "What else did you see?" I asked the boy.
    9. "What is your new house like?" I asked them
    10. "Did they understand what you said to them?" he inquired.
    11. "Haven't you got a television set?" he asked.
    12. "When you don't like a film do you stay to the end or walk out in the middle?" she asked.
    13. "Don't argue with your father," I said.
    14. "Wait for me at the bridge," said the young man.
    15. "Don't make a sound," he said in a whisper.
    16. "Don't go near the water, children," she said.
    17. "Don't forget your sandwiches," said his mother.
    18. "Please don't say anything to make her angry," said my father.
    19. "Please, don't leave the gate open," the farmer said to visitors.
    20. "Don't climb that tree in your new trousers, Richard," his father said.

• мне тоже помогите пожалуйста!!!

Замените прямую речь косвенной. Укажите источник информации (см. в скобках):

1. “In the light of the recent events in Norway surveillance must be enhanced!” (Defense Minister)

Например: According to Defense Minister, surveillance must be enhanced in Norway. Или: Defense Minister claims for enhancing surveillance in Norway.
    Или: Defense Minister believed surveillance had to be* enhanced in Norway.

2. “In today's world, the smartest place to invest is in Dubai.” (The Economist online - July 27th 2011)

3. “On the dollar, the currency seems to be changing its role as the "risk-off" asset.” (Jens Nordvig of Nomura)

4. “The dollar has weakened. This is bad news for foreign investors (notably the Asian central banks) who are losing money on both the currency and their fixed income positions.” ( July 27th 2011, 13:27 by Buttonwood)

5. “Twenty years after India’s historic economic reforms, it’s time for another big effort.” (Readers' comments)

6. “Voting intentions were, indeed, affected by seeing the flag. Thus the Stars and Stripes may change the outcomes of elections.” (Melissa Ferguson of Cornell University report)

7. “Can I really check in for Delta Air Lines flights on my phone?” (blog post)

8. “Who’s the greatest innovator of the past decade?” (The Economist Quiz)

9. “Robots don’t complain. Or demand higher wages, or kill themselves. We plan to hire 1m robots by 2013.” (Terry Gou, the chief executive of the Taiwanese-owned company, Hong Kong)

10. “So the real reason for the success of British Rolls-Royce or Japanese Hitachi is that the respective governments have helped them with funding.” (The Economist: A tale of two industries)

• http://gdzometr.ru/book369resh39#resh
    http://slovo.ws/resh/006/05/05/013.html
    тут атветы на гдз