Помогите переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную

• Будьте добры решите задание
    Motivation.
    1. Motivation is literally the desire to do things. The basic principle here is that success more predictably motivates that failure, but there exist some other principles that are applicable to learning in any situation.
    2. None of the techniques that are realistic for the leaner. Ordinarily, people don’t choose activities that are difficult (little likelihood of success) and prefer easy ones (high probability of success). To increase the probability that learners will understand the goals and want to reach them they should assist in defining them.
    3. They environment can be used to focus the learners attention on what is to be learned. Warm and accepting business-like atmosphere being created, teachers will promote persistent effort and favorable attitude toward learning. This strategy proved to be successful in children and in adults. We know interesting visual aids (booklets, posters or practice equipment) to motivate learners by capturing their attention and curiosity.
    4. We know incentives to motivate learning. They include privileges and receiving praise from the teacher. The teacher determines an incentive that is likely to motivate an individual at a particular time. In a general learning situation, self motivation without rewards will not success. Learners must find satisfaction in learning based on the understanding that the goals are useful to them or, less commonly, based on the pure enjoyment of exploring new things.
    5. Internal motivation is longer lasting and more self directive than external motivation which is certain to be repeatedly reinforced by praise or concrete rewards. Some individuals particularly children of certain ages and some adults have little capacity for internal motivation, thus, they must be guided and reinforced constantly. The use of incentives is based on the certain principle: we believe learning to occur more effectively when learners experience feelings of satisfaction. CAUTION SHOULD BE EXERCISED in using external rewards when they are not absolutely necessary, their use often being followed by a decline in internal motivation.
    6. Learning is most effective when an individual is ready to learn, that is, when one wants to know something. Sometimes the learners readiness to learn comes with time, and the teachers role is to encourage its development. A desired change in behavior being urgent, the teacher may need to supervise directly to ensure that the desired behavior occurs. If a learner is not ready to learn, he or she may not be reliable in following instructions and trerore must be supervise and have the instructions repeated again and again.
    7. Motivation is enhanced by the way in which the instructional material is organized. In general, the best organized material makes the information meaningful to the individual. In general, one method of organization includes relating new tasks to those already know. Other ways to relay meaning are to determine whether the persons being taught understand the final outcome and instruct them to compare and contrast ideas.
    8. Finally, we consider an enormous gap to exist between knowing that learning must be motivation and identifying the specific motivational components of any particular act. Teachers must focus on learning patterns of motivation for an individual or group, with the realization that errors will be common.

найти предложения содержащие:
    объектный инфинитивный оборот 3,4,8 абзац
    субъективный инфинитивный оборот 3,4,5 абзац
    независимый причастный оборот 3,4,6 абзац

Найти в 5 абзаце два предложения с модальными глаголами и определить их залог и видовременную форму

• opozicioner
    Объектный инф. оборот:
    3-й абзац - последнее предложение: We know....
    4-й абзац - 1-е предл.: We know...
    8-й абзац - 1-е предл.: Finally, we consider....
    Субъективный инфинитивный оборот:
    3-й абзац - 3-е предл.: This strategy proved....
    4-й абзац - 3- предл.: The teacher determines...
    5-й абзац - 1-е предл.: Internal motivation...
    Независимый причастный оборот:
    3-й абзац - 2-е предл.: Warm and accepting...
    4-й абзац - здесь я не вижу независимого причастного оборота. Может, Вы перепутали номер абзаца?
    6-й абзац - 3-е предл.: A desired change...
    Модальные глаголы
    5-й абзац
    2-предл.: ...must be guided (and) reinforced - Present Indefinite, Passive Voice
    последнее предл.: should be exercised - время не могу сказать, Passive Voice

• opozicioner
    Объектный инф. оборот:
    3-й абзац - последнее предложение: We know....
    4-й абзац - 1-е предл.: We know...
    8-й абзац - 1-е предл.: Finally, we consider....
    Субъективный инфинитивный оборот:
    3-й абзац - 3-е предл.: This strategy proved....
    4-й абзац - 3- предл.: The teacher determines...
    5-й абзац - 1-е предл.: Internal motivation...
    Независимый причастный оборот:
    3-й абзац - 2-е предл.: Warm and accepting...
    4-й абзац - здесь я не вижу независимого причастного оборота. Может, Вы перепутали номер абзаца?
    6-й абзац - 3-е предл.: A desired change...
    Модальные глаголы
    5-й абзац
    2-предл.: ...must be guided (and) reinforced - Present Indefinite, Passive Voice
    последнее предл.: should be exercised - время не могу сказать, Passive Voice

В последнем предложении модальный глагол с INDEFINITE INFINITIVE PASSIVE а посему время настоящее Если бы было SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXERCISED тогда мы вправе бы говорили о прощедшем времени

• 1. She said:” My brother is a doctor. ”
    2. She said to me:” Do you know him well. ”
    3. She said to me:” Open the door, please.”
    4. She said:” I have been translating the article for two hours.”
    5. She said:” I shall speak to him tomorrow.”
    6. She said to her:” What are you doing?”
    7. He said:” I left school three years ago.”

• 24-11-2012 15:31
    Сообщений: 1 1. She said:” My brother is a doctor. ”-She said that her brother was a doctor.
    2. She said to me:” Do you know him well. ”-She asked me if I knew him well.
    3. She said to me:” Open the door, please.”-She asked me to open the door.
    4. She said:” I have been translating the article for two hours.”-She said that she had been translating the article for two hours.
    5. She said:” I shall speak to him tomorrow.”-She said that she would speak to him the next day.
    6. She said to her:” What are you doing?”-She asked her what she was doing.
    7. He said:” I left school three years ago.”-He said that he had left school three years before.

• Помогите написать рассказ о любом университете на английском языке!Заранее спасибо

• Eugene and Zoe found in the wood of a hedgehog. It lay silently. Children sewed that the hedgehog fell ill. Zoe put it in a basket. Children ran home. They fed a hedgehog with milk. Then carried it in a nature corner. There live many animals. Children look after them under the leadership of Zynaida Zakharovna's teacher. She will help a hedgehog to recover. Помогите перевести из косвенной речи в прямую

• Help me, please)))
    I need your help.
    It wasn't rain but a strong wind has blown/ was blowing?
    The children did their homework and have gone/ were going to the exhibition?

• I WAS A REBEL WITH ORANGE HAIR AT 13

"Being a mixed-race kid was difficull."
    "I looked absolutely dreadful... and was known as 'the bad girl' in school."
    "I was really jealous of the leaders and tough older girls... and became really angry when I was 13 because you're insecure about how you look and where you fit in."
    "Since I started writing songs at 13, I have worked like dog."
    "When my older f,iends left school I was forced to face up to the other kids my gang had rejected."
    "People can do anything that's physically possible if they have talent and determination. "
    "It's not that I want to be a role model, because I'm not perfect."
    "I feel like I can make someone feel more acceptable and will always connect with teenage outsiders."

• Помогите перевости в косвенную речь, пожалуста!)

I WAS A REBEL WITH ORANGE HAIR AT 13

"Being a mixed-race kid was difficull."
    "I looked absolutely dreadful... and was known as 'the bad girl' in school."
    "I was really jealous of the leaders and tough older girls... and became really angry when I was 13 because you're insecure about how you look and where you fit in."
    "Since I started writing songs at 13, I have worked like dog."
    "When my older f,iends left school I was forced to face up to the other kids my gang had rejected."
    "People can do anything that's physically possible if they have talent and determination. "
    "It's not that I want to be a role model, because I'm not perfect."
    "I feel like I can make someone feel more acceptable and will always connect with teenage outsiders."