English, please!

• deleted

• I think it's a good idea speaking English here. What do you think?

• a good idea

It may or may not be. I don’t feel quite comfortable (in this format) communicating in short sentences with people I don’t know. Admittedly, especially after a couple of beers, I often feel sorry for those beginners whose posts go unanswered. Some want to find a correspondent, but it’s not the way to make progress. Young people of today believe the Internet is an instant solution to every problem, but things didn’t use to be like this. My textbooks, the ones I have worked with since university, have never let me down. Although it wasn’t until the 1990s that I met a living Englishman, I’ve never felt this compulsive need to communicate with native speakers, or other students of English, for that matter. Learning a foreign language is a solitary occupation, best done in scholarly seclusion :) However, strong speaking and / or writing skills are necessary for teachers and some other professions … It’s hellishly complicated, isn’t it? :)

Скрыть комментарии
  • Yes, I agree with you, but any science is nothing without practice and if you don't use your knowlage, for examlpe if you lazy that way is ideal, it's lazy & short way to learn, I don't have any other way to improve my english, and for me it it's not bad opportiunity.

• Hello guys... What are thinking about this web site?

• Yes. It is good idea, but all persons in this group don't have knowledge.

• @but all persons in this group don't have knowledge.@
    ))
    Symply, people of knowledge, what if they're fed up to the back teeth with those conversations like this

• Hi, everyone! I teach people speaking English, discussing psychology and business! Welcome to my free lesson www.englishsense.ru