Помогите составить вопросы

• как можно ответить к вопросу What's your hobby? не могу найти ответ(

• как можно ответить к вопросу What's your hobby? не могу найти ответ(
    What's your hobby?- My hobby is travelling around the world.

• помоите Составить к предложению четыре вопроса разного типа (общий, специальный, разделительный, альтернативный).
    Lomonosov worked his way up from a student to a professor and a member of the Academy.

• помоите Составить к предложению четыре вопроса разного типа (общий, специальный, разделительный, альтернативный).
    Lomonosov worked his way up from a student to a professor and a member of the Academy.
    Did Lomonosov work his way up from a student to a professor and a member of the Academy?
    Who worked his way up from a student to a professor and a member of the Academy?
    What did Lomonosov do?
    Did Lomonosov or Lermontov work his way up from a student to a professor and a member of the Academy?
    Lomonosov worked his way up from a student to a professor and a member of the Academy, did he not?

• Помогите составить 10-15 предложений с глаголом to be,пример:я студент,я дома,я хорошо посещаю занятия и так далее,очень нужно для зачета!

• Помогите составить 10-15 предложений с глаголом to be,пример:я студент,я дома,я хорошо посещаю занятия и так далее,очень нужно для зачета!

I am a student. I am at home. I attend my classes regularly. I am good at my English. They are students. They are my friends. They are in the park now. She is a girl. She is pretty. She is my sister. She is not outside now, she is in the kitchen.

• The modem allows the individual to access information from all over the world. Помогите составить 4 типа вопросов(((Пожалуйста

• The modem allows the individual to access information from all over the world. Помогите составить 4 типа вопросов(((Пожалуйста
    1. Does the modem allows the individual to access information from all over the world?
    2. The modem allows the individual to access information from all over the world. does it not?
    3. What does the modem allow the individual to do?
    4. Does the modem or the telephone allow the individual to access information from all over the world?

• Vitaly
    У Вас опечатка в №1 - в слове "allows" не надо окончания "s" - allow.

• Vitaly
    У Вас опечатка в №1 - в слове "allows" не надо окончания "s" - allow.

Да, вы правы. Когда переносил часть фразы в новое предложение Ю, видимо, забыл убрать это окончание. Спасибо за подсказку.