Помогите составить вопросы

• My father drinks tea in the café in the morning.
    1. Who drinks tea in the morning?
    2. What does my father drink in the morning?
    3. Where does my father drink tea in the morning?
    4. Does my father drink tea in the café?
    5. Does my father drink tea or coffee in the morning?
    6. When does my father drink tea?
    7. My father drinks tea in the café in the morning, doesn’t he?

• 8. Whose father drinks tea in the café?
    9. What does he do in the café?
    10. Does he drink tea or coffee in the café?

• 11. What does he do in the café in the morning?
    12. What does he do in the café?
    13. What does he do in in the morning?

• Помогите составить 5 общих вопросов к предложению She has been playing computer games since 5 o'clock (общий альтернативний вопрос к подлежащему специальный вопрос разделительный

• She has been playing computer games since 5 o'clock.
    1. Has she been playing computer games since 5 o'clock?
    2. Who has been playing computer games since 5 o'clock?
    3. She has been playing computer games since 5 o'clock, hasn’t she?
    4. How long has she been playing computer games ?
    5.What has she been doing since 5 o'clock?

• ПОМОГИТЕ ПЛИИИИИЗЗ
    Прочтите и переведите на русский язык весь текст. Задайте 5 вопросов разного типа по содержанию текста.
    DISTRIBUTION OF GOODS AND SCARCITY

The proper distribution or supplying of goods and services to people can be as important as producing those goods and services. Wealth that lies unused has only limited value in most cases. How, when, where, and to whom to distribute goods and services involve important economic decision making. The study of methods of distribution is an important part of economics.
    Economics deals with the problem of scarcity. Resources, goods, and services are not limitless. Many choices have to be made. What goods will be produced? Which limited resources will be used to produce them? To whom will goods and services be distributed? Since people do not have limitless supplies of wealth, they must make decisions about what goods and services to obtain and consume and whether they should save or spend.
    No wonder the wizard warned that economics is never exactly anything. There are too many things to be considered for economics to be exact. But the study of economics does offer the chance to examine much in your daily life. You are bound to be better off when you have done that.

Распределение товаров и дефицит
    Правильное распределение или поставки товаров и услуг для людей может быть столь же важным, как производить эти товары и услуги. Богатство, что никак не используются, имеет только ограниченное значение в большинстве случаев. Как, когда, где, кому и распространять товары и услуги включают важные экономические решения. Изучение методов распределения является важной частью экономики.
    Экономика имеет дело с проблемой дефицита. Ресурсы, товары и услуги не являются безграничными. Много вариантов должны быть сделаны. Какие товары будут производиться? Которые ограничивали ресурсы будут использоваться для их производства? К кому товаров и услуг распространяться? Поскольку люди не имеют безграничные запасы богатства, они должны принимать решения о том, что товары и услуги, чтобы получить и потреблять и должны ли они сохранить или потратить.
    Неудивительно, что мастер не предупредил, что экономика никогда в точности не что-нибудь. Есть слишком много вещей, которые должны быть рассмотрены для экономики, если быть точным. Но изучение экономики вовсе дают возможность изучить много в вашей повседневной жизни. Вы обязаны быть лучше, когда вы сделали это.

• Can the proper distribution or supplying of goods and services to people be as important as producing those goods and services? What has only limited value in most cases? The study of methods of distribution is an important part of economics,isn't it?
    What does economics deal with ?. Are there many or few things to be considered? . What does the study of economics offer?

• помогите плиз составить 5 вопросов к предложению
    I am interested in reading books.

• Ребятки, очень нужна ваша помощь!!
    есть вот такое задание:
    Here are some answers about government finance. Write the questions.
    a)______________________________________________________________
    Government purchases of goods and services and government transfer payments.
    b)
    We get a different impression of government's role and growth.
    c)______________________________________________________________
    Social security benefits, welfare payments, veterans' benefits, and unemployment compensation.
    d) ______________________________________________________________
    During a few last years the average taxpayer spent about 2 hours and 45 minutes of each 8 hour workday.
    Никак не могу справится(

• омогите плиз составить 5 вопросов к предложениюСОНЕ
    I am interested in reading books.
    Am I interested in reading books?
    I am interested in reading books, aren't I?
    Who is interested in reading books?
    Am I interested in reading books or magazines?
    What am I interested in?