butt heads with (someone)
спорить с кем-либо, "сталкиваться лбами"
"I do not intend to butt heads with you about this problem because I know I am right."
- have eyes in the back of one's head
- Heads up!
- have (something) hanging over one's head
- have a head for (something)
- take it into one's head to do (something)
- head is buzzing
- keep one's head
- head out
- have a good head for (something)
- have one's head in the clouds
- knock some heads together
- put one's heads together
- need (something) like a hole in the head