считать людей "считать по головам"
"I'll have to count heads before I take the children out for a walk."
- touched (in the head)
- head off (something)
- head is buzzing
- count noses
- head off (someone)
- have a good head for (something)
- get it into one's head to (do something)
- fall head over heels in love with (someone)
- count one's chickens before they're hatched
- put one's head in a noose
- put ideas into (someone's) head
- bite (someone's) head off
- go to one's head
- bury/hide one's head in the sand