считать людей "считать по головам"
"I'll have to count heads before I take the children out for a walk."
- stick one's head in a noose
- scream one's head off
- laugh one's head off
- trouble one's head about (someone or something)
- turn (something) on its head
- make heads or tails (out) of (something)
- head start
- give (someone) a swelled head
- put one's head in the lion's mouth
- butt heads with (someone)
- able to (do something) standing on one's head
- have eyes in the back of one's head
- Heads up!
- put one's heads together
- head over heels in debt