считать людей "считать по головам"
"I'll have to count heads before I take the children out for a walk."
- stand on one's head (to do something)
- head over heels in debt
- hide one's head in the sand
- Heads up!
- go to one's head
- off the top of one's head
- have a good head on one's shoulders
- head off (something)
- make heads or tails (out) of (something)
- turn (someone's) head
- get a head start
- turn (something) on its head
- able to (do something) standing on one's head
- raise its (ugly) head