hide one's head in the sand
стараться не видеть неприятной или опасной ситуации, "прятать голову в песок"
Willy keeps from knowing something unpleasant; he prefers to hide his head in the sand.
- count heads
- butt heads with (someone)
- have (something) hanging over one's head
- have a head start
- bury/hide one's head in the sand
- have a price on one's head
- fall head over heels
- scream one's head off
- head above water
- have one's head in the clouds
- go head to head with (someone)
- Heads up!
- stand (something) on its head
- over one's head
- stick one's head in a noose