lose one's head over (someone or something)
потерять голову из-за кого-либо \ чего-либо, разволноваться
Mr. Winter has lost his head over horse races; he makes bets and loses a lot of money.
- in over one's head
- hold one's head up
- beat (something) into (someone's) head
- hide one's head in the sand
- keep a cool head
- Heads up!
- head shrinker
- head over heels in love with (someone)
- lose sleep over (someone or something)
- head for (someone or something)
- keep one's head
- put one's head in the lion's mouth