mind one's manners
уметь держать себя, иметь хорошие манеры
Susan reminded her son to mind his manners while they were having dinner in the restaurant.
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- have a closed mind (about something)
- make up one's mind
- give (someone) a piece of one's mind
- in two minds about (something)
- come to mind
- mind one's own business
- mind is buzzing
- keep an open mind about (something)
- have an open mind about (something)
- put one's mind to (something)
- great minds think alike