put the cat among the pigeons
причинять неприятности, "пустить козла в огород"
"Don't send your secretary to talk to the angry students; it's like putting the cat among the pigeons."
- put on the feed bag
- put one's mind to (something)
- put (something) in mothballs
- put hair on one's chest
- put the cart before the horse
- rain cats and dogs
- put one's hand to the plow
- when the cat's away, the mice will play
- put (something) down in black and white
- put in one's two cents (worth)
- fight like cats and dogs
- put on a brave face
- curiosity killed the cat