say a mouthful
сказать что-либо важное, необычное, потрясающее
My friend did say a mouthful when she narrated her unusual story.
- run off at the mouth
- say uncle
- foam at the mouth
- keep one's mouth shut
- bad-mouth (someone or something)
- say (something) under one's breath
- leave a bad taste in one's mouth
- put words into (someone's) mouth
- shoot one's mouth off
- say "I do"
- not open one's mouth
- have a big mouth
- Shut your mouth!
- take the words out of (someone's) mouth
- laugh out of the other side of one's mouth