scratch (someone's) back
делать взаимные услуги, "рука руку моет"
"You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours," were the relations between the employees in the company.
- back to the drawing board
- give (someone) the shirt off one's back
- on (someone's) back
- turn one's back on (someone or something)
- back the wrong horse
- put one's back into (something)
- behind one's back
- get off (someone's) back
- stab (someone) in the back
- back to square one
- break the back of (something)
- back up (someone or something)
- back out (of something)
- You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
- cover one's back