stick in (someone's) mind
не забывать, застрять в чьей-либо голове
The face of the dying woman stuck in my mind for many days.
- of two minds
- keep an open mind about (something)
- in a positive frame of mind
- turn (something) over in one's mind
- have half a mind to do (something)
- bear (someone or something) in mind
- take one's mind off (something)
- keep (someone or something) in mind
- give (someone) a piece of one's mind
- put one's mind to (something)
- read (someone's) mind
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- on one's mind