two of a kind
два одинаковых (человека), "два сапога пара"
John and Jack are two of a kind and they are always seen together.
- not give two hoots about (someone or something)
- one or two
- That makes two of us.
- tell (someone) a thing or two (about something)
- put two and two together
- two heads are better than one
- two bricks shy of a load
- two wrongs don't make a right
- lesser of the two
- two can play that game
- two-time (someone)
- it takes two to tango
- know a trick or two
- lesser of two evils
- no two ways about (something)