weigh on (someone's) mind
угнетать кого-либо, беспокоить, тяготить
I was to take entrance exams in summer and this fact was weighing on my mind.
- get a load off one's mind
- bear (someone or something) in mind
- in two minds about (something)
- have (something) in mind
- have a lot on one's mind
- in one's right mind
- put one's mind to (something)
- mind is on (something)
- enter (someone's) mind
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- have the presence of mind to (do something)
- mind one's own business
- mind one's manners