A bowlegged man
A woman was out shopping and her son was with her. They boy spotted a man who was bowlegged. The boy pulled on Mom's hand and said, " Momma, look at the bowlegged man." Mom was mortified and told her son that it was not polite to point to a person and make that sort of comment. For punishment, the boy had to read a play by Shakespeare. He couldn't go shopping again until he finished reading the play. Finally he finished and his mom took him out again to the mall shopping. Once again he spied a bowlegged man, but remembered what happened the last time. So he pulled on his mother's hand and said, "Lo, what manner of men are these, who wear their balls in parentheses?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why does Peter Pan Fly?
- A hungry lion was roaming through the jungle...
- So you're writing a down-to-earth story?
- How to Keep an Idiot Entertained for Hours
- What is green and purple and wants revenge?
- What was Moby Dick's father's name?
- From one of Tom Clancy books...
- Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet?
- Review: The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
- Best Analogies Ever Written
- Весь список