A bowlegged man
A woman was out shopping and her son was with her. They boy spotted a man who was bowlegged. The boy pulled on Mom's hand and said, " Momma, look at the bowlegged man." Mom was mortified and told her son that it was not polite to point to a person and make that sort of comment. For punishment, the boy had to read a play by Shakespeare. He couldn't go shopping again until he finished reading the play. Finally he finished and his mom took him out again to the mall shopping. Once again he spied a bowlegged man, but remembered what happened the last time. So he pulled on his mother's hand and said, "Lo, what manner of men are these, who wear their balls in parentheses?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's worse than being raped by Jack the Ripper?
- What was Moby Dick's father's name?
- Review: The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
- Who's got long blonde hair and big tits...
- Best Analogies Ever Written
- What is green and purple and wants revenge?
- How to Keep an Idiot Entertained for Hours
- A hungry lion was roaming through the jungle...
- Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet?
- From one of Tom Clancy books...
- Весь список