How to Keep an Idiot Entertained for Hours
I once wrote a book called How to Keep an Idiot Entertained for Hours. It went like this: To keep an idiot entertained for hours, read the next sentence. To keep an idiot entertained for hours, read the previous sentence." It didn't sell very well. I thought with the short attention span of people these days it may have been too long, so I rewrote it. The 2nd edition went: "To keep an idiot busy for hours, re-read this sentence." It's doing pretty good. I have a deal for the sequel. The 3rd edition is going to go: "Re-read this line." Now, if I could just find the time to write it.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Best Analogies Ever Written
- Why does Peter Pan Fly?
- So you're writing a down-to-earth story?
- Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet?
- What is green and purple and wants revenge?
- A bowlegged man
- From one of Tom Clancy books...
- What was Moby Dick's father's name?
- Review: The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
- Who's got long blonde hair and big tits...
- Весь список