A gruesome murder
A highly timid little man, ventured into a biker bar in the Bronx and clearing his throat asked, "Um, err, which of you gentlemen owns the Doberman tied outside to the parking meter?" A giant of a man, wearing biker leathers, his body hair growing out through the seams, turned slowly on his stool, looked down at the quivering little man and said, "It's my dog. Why?" "Well," squeaked the little man, obviously very nervous, "I believe my dog just killed it, sir." "What?" roared the big man in disbelief. "What in the hell kind of dog do you have?" "Sir," answered the little man, "It's a four week old puppy." "Bull!" roared the biker, "How could your puppy kill my Doberman?" "It appears that he choked on it, sir."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order...
- Why do elephants have 4 feet?
- Bying a horse
- How do you make a cat drink?
- What do you call a fish with no eyes?
- What is grey and comes in quarts?
- A police officer came upon a terrible wreck...
- What's the difference between a duck and a cow?
- THE CROCODILE OR THE WHALE?
- Why does a cow wear a bell?
- Весь список