A gruesome murder
A highly timid little man, ventured into a biker bar in the Bronx and clearing his throat asked, "Um, err, which of you gentlemen owns the Doberman tied outside to the parking meter?" A giant of a man, wearing biker leathers, his body hair growing out through the seams, turned slowly on his stool, looked down at the quivering little man and said, "It's my dog. Why?" "Well," squeaked the little man, obviously very nervous, "I believe my dog just killed it, sir." "What?" roared the big man in disbelief. "What in the hell kind of dog do you have?" "Sir," answered the little man, "It's a four week old puppy." "Bull!" roared the biker, "How could your puppy kill my Doberman?" "It appears that he choked on it, sir."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is the worst thing that can happen to a bat while it sleeps?
- Why does an elephant have four feet?
- The best book on elephants
- The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order...
- Two sheepherders are perfoming unnatural acts...
- What came first, the chicken or the egg?
- A Duck walks into a bar...
- Why do elephants paint thier testicles red?
- Elephants VI
- Why does a dog lick his balls?
- Весь список