A guy walks into a pet store wanting a parrot...
A guy walks into a pet store wanting a parrot. The store clerk shows him two beautiful ones out on the floor. "This one's $5,000 and the other is $10,000." the clerk said. "Wow! What does the $5,000 one do?" "This parrot can sing every aria Mozart ever wrote." "And the other?" said the customer. "This one can sing Wagner's entire Ring cycle. There's another one in the back room for $30,000." "Holy moly! What does that one do?" "Nothing that I can tell, but the other two parrots call him 'Maestro'."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What do you call a woodpecker without a beak?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- QA Style
- Did you know elephants have sex organs on their feet?
- The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order...
- Did you hear about the guy that entered his dog at Crufts?
- What do you call a rabbit with a bent dick?
- Bying a horse
- A Duck walks into a bar...
- There were two bulls, a young one named George and an old one named Sam...
- A gruesome murder
- Весь список