A Jewish couple, are sitting together on an airplane flying...
A Jewish couple, are sitting together on an airplane flying to the Far East. Over the public address system, the Captain announces: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am afraid I have some very bad news. Our engines have ceased functioning, and this plane will be going down momentarily. Luckily, I see an island below us that should be able to accommodate our landing. This island appears to be uncharted; I am unable to find it on our maps. So the odds are that we will never be rescued and will have to live on the island for a very long time, if not for the rest of our lives. A few minutes later the plane lands safely on the island, whereupon Morris turns to his wife and asks, "Esther, did we pay our pledge to the Yeshiva yet?" No Morris!" she responded. Morris smiles, then asks, "Esther, did we pay our UJA pledge?" "Oy no, I forgot to send the check!!" Now Morris laughs. "One last thing, Esther. Did you remember to send our Temple Building Fund check this month?" "Oy Morris I forgot that one too!" Now Morris is practically choking with laughter. Esther asks Morris, "So what are you smiling and laughing about?
Morris responds, "They'll find us."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why dont mexicans have checking accounts?
- This black guy is walking along a beach when...
- The only good thing to ever come out of Oklahoma
- One day there was an indian chief who was constipated...
- An effective contraceptive
- Why does the University of Tennesse football...
- An ancient Irishman
- What is the title of the new Vietnamamese cookbook?
- Jewish medicine
- Irish math
- Весь список