With a puzzled look on his face...
With a puzzled look on his face an Indian boy asked, "Say, mom, why is my bigger brother named Mighty Storm?" She told him, "Because he was conceived during a mighty storm." Then he asked, "Why is my sister named Cornflower?" She replied, "Well, your father and I were in a cornfield when we made her." "And why is my other sister called Moonchild?" "We were watching the moon landing while she was conceived.", She explained. The Mother Indian paused for a moment then asked her son, "Tell me, Torn Rubber, why are you so curious?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Useful Phrases to Know When Travelling in the Middle East
- What do you call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?
- State of Kentucky 12th Grade Reading Test
- Why do New Zealanders have sex with sheep on the...
- English vs Ebonics
- Three Chinese daughters
- Do you know why the baby Jesus was not born in Iowa?
- Why do Jews wear yarmulkes?
- This guy is walking through Chinatown and sees a building...
- Two Texan are sitting in a small town bar...
- Весь список