A journalist assigned to the Jerusalem bureau...
A journalist assigned to the Jerusalem bureau takes an apartment overlooking the Wailing Wall. Every day when she looks out, she sees an old Jewish man praying vigorously. So the journalist goes down and introduces herself to the old man.
She asks: "You come every day to the wall. How long have you done that and what are you praying for?"
The old man replies, "I have come here to pray every day for 25 years. In the morning I pray for world peace and then for the brotherhood of man. I go home have a cup of tea and I come back and pray for the eradication of illness and disease from the earth."
The journalist is amazed. "How does it make you feel to come here every day for 25 years and pray for these things?" she asks.
The old man looks at her sadly. "Like I'm talking to a wall."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Ever hear of the redneck who thought...
- What did the mongoloid say to his dog?
- Business is business
- A girl sat sobbing in the police station...
- It's Christmas time and Paddy and Shaun decided to go look...
- Jewish medicine
- A Jewish Mother
- What is the difference between a homeless and a pizza?
- How does every ethnic joke start?
- A present for the anniversary
- Весь список