All the same
An airplane takes off from the airport. The Captain is Jewish and the First Officer is Chinese. It's the first time they've flown together and it's obvious, by the silence, that they don't get along. After thirty minutes, the Jewish Captain mutters: "I don't like Chinese." The First Officer replies: "Oooooh, no like Chinese? Why dat?" "Your people bombed Pearl Harbor. That's why I don't like Chinese." "Nooooo, noooo, Chinese not bomb Peahl Hahbah. That Japanese, not Chinese." "Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese... it doesn't matter, you're all alike." Another thirty minutes of silence. Finally, the First Officer says: "No like Jew." "Why not? Why don't you like Jews?" "Jews sink Titanic." "The Jews didn't sink the Titanic. It was an iceberg." "Iceberg, Goldberg, Rosenberg, Spielberg; no mattah ... all da same."
Sent by Renata
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is the difference between a jew and a canoe?
- A Jewish man has just won the lottery and invites...
- How do you know Monica Lewinsky is Jewish?
- What would you call an Amish guy with his arm up a horse's ass?
- A young black boy goes into the kitchen where his mother is baking...
- Did you hear about the New 3 Million Dollar Alabama State Lottery?
- Why did OJ Simpson want to move to West Virginia?
- Greatest way to learn English
- What is the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
- With a puzzled look on his face...
- Весь список