All the same
An airplane takes off from the airport. The Captain is Jewish and the First Officer is Chinese. It's the first time they've flown together and it's obvious, by the silence, that they don't get along. After thirty minutes, the Jewish Captain mutters: "I don't like Chinese." The First Officer replies: "Oooooh, no like Chinese? Why dat?" "Your people bombed Pearl Harbor. That's why I don't like Chinese." "Nooooo, noooo, Chinese not bomb Peahl Hahbah. That Japanese, not Chinese." "Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese... it doesn't matter, you're all alike." Another thirty minutes of silence. Finally, the First Officer says: "No like Jew." "Why not? Why don't you like Jews?" "Jews sink Titanic." "The Jews didn't sink the Titanic. It was an iceberg." "Iceberg, Goldberg, Rosenberg, Spielberg; no mattah ... all da same."
Sent by Renata
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Tim Kelly was walking therough a dim passageway...
- Why do some people take an instant aversion to banjo players?
- Why do Southern guys go to family reunions?
- What's the Arkansas state motto?
- What does a Jewish American Princess make for dinner?
- Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?
- Who invented sex
- What do Arabs do on saturday night?
- The daughter of an Indian chief visits his doctor...
- What do you call Toys R' Us in the hood?
- Весь список