All the same
An airplane takes off from the airport. The Captain is Jewish and the First Officer is Chinese. It's the first time they've flown together and it's obvious, by the silence, that they don't get along. After thirty minutes, the Jewish Captain mutters: "I don't like Chinese." The First Officer replies: "Oooooh, no like Chinese? Why dat?" "Your people bombed Pearl Harbor. That's why I don't like Chinese." "Nooooo, noooo, Chinese not bomb Peahl Hahbah. That Japanese, not Chinese." "Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese... it doesn't matter, you're all alike." Another thirty minutes of silence. Finally, the First Officer says: "No like Jew." "Why not? Why don't you like Jews?" "Jews sink Titanic." "The Jews didn't sink the Titanic. It was an iceberg." "Iceberg, Goldberg, Rosenberg, Spielberg; no mattah ... all da same."
Sent by Renata
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Another ethnic joke
- Ever hear of the redneck who thought...
- Why Jewish women like Chinese food so much
- Greatest way to learn English
- Mr. Greenberg was an illiterate immigrant...
- What do you call a 300 pound woman in Minnesota?
- A girl sat sobbing in the police station...
- Two men and one woman
- What's the object of a Jewish football game?
- What do you call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?
- Весь список