All the same
An airplane takes off from the airport. The Captain is Jewish and the First Officer is Chinese. It's the first time they've flown together and it's obvious, by the silence, that they don't get along. After thirty minutes, the Jewish Captain mutters: "I don't like Chinese." The First Officer replies: "Oooooh, no like Chinese? Why dat?" "Your people bombed Pearl Harbor. That's why I don't like Chinese." "Nooooo, noooo, Chinese not bomb Peahl Hahbah. That Japanese, not Chinese." "Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese... it doesn't matter, you're all alike." Another thirty minutes of silence. Finally, the First Officer says: "No like Jew." "Why not? Why don't you like Jews?" "Jews sink Titanic." "The Jews didn't sink the Titanic. It was an iceberg." "Iceberg, Goldberg, Rosenberg, Spielberg; no mattah ... all da same."
Sent by Renata
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What happens when a Jew with an erection walks into a wall?
- How do you know when a redneck isn't wearing any underwear?
- Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?
- What is the last thing you usually hear before...
- How come nobody from Mexico is ever in the olympics?
- Why don't Jewish mothers drink?
- Two friends, an Italian boy and a Jewish boy...
- Two bags
- A Canadian, a Scotsman, and an Australian...
- What's the one thing you can do to a Jewish...
- Весь список