From a list of English subtitles used in films made in Hong Kong, Compiled by Stefan Hammond and Mike Wilkins for their book *Sex & Zen & a Bullet in the Head*, to be published in August by Fireside. Cited in Harper's, June 1996.
I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.
Fatty, you with your thick face have hurt my instep.
Gun wounds again?
Same old rules: no eyes, no groin.
A normal person wouldn't steal pituitaries.
Damn, I'll burn you into a BBQ chicken!
Take my advice, or I'll spank you without pants.
Who gave you the nerve to get killed here?
Quiet or I'll blow your throat up.
You always use violence. I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.
I'll fire aimlessly if you don't come out!
You daring lousy guy.
Beat him out of recognizable shape!
I have been scared shitless too much lately.
I got knife scars more than the number of your leg's hair!
Beware! Your bones are going to be disconnected.
How can you use my intestines as a gift?
The bullets inside are very hot. Why do I feel so cold?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The power of the press
- Mr. Schwatrz goes to meet his new son-in-law to be...
- What do you call a gay Indian?
- I got a great Polish joke
- Two bags
- Two Irishmen are sitting in a bar...
- What is the difference between a homeless and a pizza?
- A Negro was travelling in china...
- An unfortunate situation
- A Scottish cop was asked how he'd break up a crowd...
- Весь список