From a list of English subtitles used in films made in Hong Kong, Compiled by Stefan Hammond and Mike Wilkins for their book *Sex & Zen & a Bullet in the Head*, to be published in August by Fireside. Cited in Harper's, June 1996.
I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.
Fatty, you with your thick face have hurt my instep.
Gun wounds again?
Same old rules: no eyes, no groin.
A normal person wouldn't steal pituitaries.
Damn, I'll burn you into a BBQ chicken!
Take my advice, or I'll spank you without pants.
Who gave you the nerve to get killed here?
Quiet or I'll blow your throat up.
You always use violence. I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.
I'll fire aimlessly if you don't come out!
You daring lousy guy.
Beat him out of recognizable shape!
I have been scared shitless too much lately.
I got knife scars more than the number of your leg's hair!
Beware! Your bones are going to be disconnected.
How can you use my intestines as a gift?
The bullets inside are very hot. Why do I feel so cold?
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Did you hear about the Polish Navy tragic accident?
- State of Kentucky 12th Grade Reading Test
- The Frenchman and the Italian...
- Why did Santa Anna bring only 4000 troops to the Alamo?
- So this Mexican dude was taking a piss on the side of a building...
- Why dont mexicans have barbeques?
- What is the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?
- How does every ethnic joke start?
- A cattleman from West Texas died...
- Why do not Mexicans teach drivers Ed...
- Весь список