A man was being interviewed for a job...
A man was being interviewed for a job.
"Were you in the service?" ask the interviewer.
"Yes, I was a marine," responded the applicant.
"Did you see any active duty?"
"I was in Vietnam for 2 years and I have a partial disability."
"May I ask what happened?"
"Well, I had a grenade go off between my legs and I lost both testicles."
"You're hired. You can start Monday at 10 am."
"When does everyone else start? I don't want any preferential treatment because of my disability."
"Everyone else starts at 7 am but I might as well be honest with you. Nothing gets done between 7 and 10. We just sit around scratching our balls trying to decide what to do first."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard I
- Did you hear about the welfare doll?
- I am looking for a job as a consultant...
- A bus station is where a bus stops...
- A customer sent an order to a distributor...
- So my sister, a natural blond...
- The boss called one of his employees into the office...
- God Meets Bureaucracy
- Not so fast!
- Весь список