A man was being interviewed for a job...
A man was being interviewed for a job.
"Were you in the service?" ask the interviewer.
"Yes, I was a marine," responded the applicant.
"Did you see any active duty?"
"I was in Vietnam for 2 years and I have a partial disability."
"May I ask what happened?"
"Well, I had a grenade go off between my legs and I lost both testicles."
"You're hired. You can start Monday at 10 am."
"When does everyone else start? I don't want any preferential treatment because of my disability."
"Everyone else starts at 7 am but I might as well be honest with you. Nothing gets done between 7 and 10. We just sit around scratching our balls trying to decide what to do first."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- New Lumberjack
- Three envelopes
- Jones came into the office an hour late for the third time...
- When the formal private briefing of the attractive new teacher...
- It had taken him several months, but the executive...
- A customer sent an order to a distributor...
- Sleep well
- Equally qualified
- Saving the situation
- A young man, hired by a supermarket, reported for his first day...
- Весь список