A man was being interviewed for a job...
A man was being interviewed for a job.
"Were you in the service?" ask the interviewer.
"Yes, I was a marine," responded the applicant.
"Did you see any active duty?"
"I was in Vietnam for 2 years and I have a partial disability."
"May I ask what happened?"
"Well, I had a grenade go off between my legs and I lost both testicles."
"You're hired. You can start Monday at 10 am."
"When does everyone else start? I don't want any preferential treatment because of my disability."
"Everyone else starts at 7 am but I might as well be honest with you. Nothing gets done between 7 and 10. We just sit around scratching our balls trying to decide what to do first."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Equally qualified
- A middle manager is called into his bosses office...
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard II
- Mr. Jones had hired a new secretary...
- How do you get 20 vice presidents in a mini-van?
- Why you should learn to use algebra . . .
- Mary came back from lunch to find that all the girls...
- A man goes to his bank manager and says...
- A Manager of a retail clothing store is reviewing...
- Весь список