A man was being interviewed for a job...
A man was being interviewed for a job.
"Were you in the service?" ask the interviewer.
"Yes, I was a marine," responded the applicant.
"Did you see any active duty?"
"I was in Vietnam for 2 years and I have a partial disability."
"May I ask what happened?"
"Well, I had a grenade go off between my legs and I lost both testicles."
"You're hired. You can start Monday at 10 am."
"When does everyone else start? I don't want any preferential treatment because of my disability."
"Everyone else starts at 7 am but I might as well be honest with you. Nothing gets done between 7 and 10. We just sit around scratching our balls trying to decide what to do first."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A very modest lady applied for a job...
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard III
- A man was interviewing for a sales representative...
- Brain or muscles?
- How Shit Happens
- Mr. Jones had hired a new secretary...
- What marketing is
- What does it mean when the flag at the...
- Jim will not be in today. He is not feeling himself. Thank you.
- A middle manager is called into his bosses office...
- Весь список