The Perfect Worker
1 Bob Smith, my assistant programmer, can always be found 2 hard at work in his cubicle. Bob works independently, without 3 wasting company time talking to colleagues. Bob never 4 thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always 5 finishes given assignments on time. Often he takes extended 6 measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee 7 breaks. Bob is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no 8 vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound 9 knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Bob can be 10 classed as a high-caliber employee, the type which cannot be 11 dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Bob be 12 promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be 13 executed as soon as possible.
That idiot was standing over my shoulder while I wrote the report sent to you earlier today. Kindly re-read only the odd numbered lines.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why I Fired My Secretary
- A succession of generations
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard III
- The hotel Astor had hired a new bus driver...
- How Shit Happens
- Sleep well
- How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
- George Costanza's Tips for Working Hard VI
- The owner of a small crossroads store in South Carolina...
- Весь список