O'Connell was staggering home with a pint of booze in his back pocket when he slipped and fell heavily. Struggling to his feet, he felt something wet running down his leg. "Please, God," he implored, "let it be blood!"
A real calamity
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is a breathanalyzer?
- A policeman pulls over a driver for swerving in and out...
- Drinking problem
- Two friends were out drinking...
- Sign of drinking problem
- The first time in the gay bar
- An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman were sitting in a bar,
- In comparision
- A fellow decides to take off early from work...
- Весь список