An Arab diplomat visiting the US for the first time...
An Arab diplomat visiting the US for the first time was being wined and dined by the State Department. The Grand Emir was unused to the salt in American foods (french fries, cheeses, salami, anchovies etc.) and was constantly sending his manservant Abdul to fetch him a glass of water. Time and again, Abdul would scamper off and return with a glass of water, but then came the time when he returned empty-handed. "Abdul, you son of an ugly camel, where is my water?" demanded the Grand Emir. "A thousand pardons, O Illustrious One," stammered the wretched Abdul, "white man sit on well."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A man walks into a Chinese restaurant but is told...
- State of Kentucky 12th Grade Reading Test
- Did you hear about the new German microwave oven?
- What's long and hard that a Greek bride gets...
- Two Jewish businessmen meet in the street...
- Irish math
- Fair business
- What is long, black, and smelly?
- What do Arabs do on saturday night?
- Three Chinese daughters
- Весь список