Did you hear about the Jewish doctor who gave a patient six months to live? When the patient couldn't pay, the doctor gave him another six months.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- No pressure
- Paddy Murphy had just returned to Ireland from a holiday...
- What did the mongoloid say to his dog?
- The daughter of an Indian chief visits his doctor...
- What do the Chinese call a 69?
- Why does the new Polish Navy have glass bottomed boats?
- Mr. Greenberg was an illiterate immigrant...
- How do you tell if an Arkansas girl is old enough to marry?
- Why do some people take an instant aversion to banjo players?
- How do Redneck mothers know when their daughters are having their period?
- Весь список